A cookie is a small file that is sent to your computer when you visit certain websites. Cookies enable a website to store and retrieve information on their visitors navigation habits and, depending on the information contained, they can be used to recognize the user.
What is a cookie?
What kind of cookies does www.printitbcn.com use?
Depending on the planned period of time in which they remain active, cookies can be:
- Session cookies: designed to store and retrieve data while the user accesses the webpage. They are usually used to store information, the only purpose of which is to provide the service requested by the user in one occasion (for instance, an acquired products lists).
- Persistent cookies: They are a kind of cookies by which data remain stored in the terminal and one can have access and deal with them during a period of time. They have a deletion date. They are used, for instance, in purchase or register processes in order to avoid having to reintroduce our data constantly.
Depending on which is the entity that manages its computer or domain from where the cookies are sent and from where the obtained data is treated, we can distinguish between:
- Own cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s device which are managed exclusively by us in order to guarantee a better functioning of the website.
- Third-party cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s device from a domain or computer non-managed by us but by another entity, that will manage the obtained data.
When you surf on www.printitbcn.com the following cookies may be installed on your computer:
- Register cookies: When the user logs in our web, an own temporary cookie is installed in order to make it possible for him to surf on his user zone without being forced to constantly introduce his or her data. This cookie will disappear when he or she logs out.
- Analytic cookies: Their purpose is to anonymously study the user’s behavior when they surf on our web. This allows us to get further information on the most visited content and number of visitors, among other data. We will use this information to improve the navigation experience and optimize our services. The cookies used can be or own or from third parties. Among the last, we can find cookies from Google Analytics and from Iadvice.
- Advertising third-party cookies: Their purpose is to optimize the exposition to advertising. To manage these services we use the Google platform Doubleclick , which stores information about the adds that have been shown to the user, about which are of his or her interest and it also informs us when the user visits de advertiser’s website.
Cookie setting, examination and disabling
You can allow, block or delete the installed cookies by means of the setting options on the navigator installed on your computer:
Everything related to the Google cookies, both analytics and advertisning, as well as its management and setting, is available on:
Types of cookies used by Google
Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites
If you decide to disable cookies, we cannot offer some of our services like remaining identified or keeping purchases on your cart.
www.printitbcn.com cookies may be updated. That is why we advice you to check our policy periodically.