In compliance with the information duty collected on the article 10 from the Law 34/2002, from July 11th, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we let you know:
- REAL DIGITIAL PRODUCTION, S.L. (from now on, Print it) is a business engaged to the online computing purchase.
- Print it with CIF B-60273059, is a company domiciled for the purposes of the present information in Pol. Ind. Can Negoci, Ptge. dels Amics d’Argentona Nº 16, 08310, Barcelona and is currently responsible for the exploitation, management and working of the website www.printitbcn.com.
The access and/or use of this portal attributes the USER condition, who accepts, from the mention access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use here reflected. The mentioned Conditions will be applied independently from the General Contracting Conditions which in that case will be mandatory.
www.printitbcn.com provides access to server products, information, services, programs or data (from now on, “the content”) on the Internet belonging to Print it or to third parties at which the USER may have access. The USER has final authority and responsibility of the portal use. The mentioned responsibility extends into the needed register to access into certain services or content. On the mentioned register, the User will be responsible for giving true and licit information. The USER commits to give a proper use to the contents and services offered by Print it through its portal and with informative but not limitative purposes, not to use them to:
- To get engaged in any activity which is unlawful, illicit or contrary to good faith and public order.
- To disseminate content or propaganda of a nature that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal or an act which undermines human rights.
- To cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Print it, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate on the web computer virus or any other physical or logical systems that may cause some of the damages mentioned above.
- To attempt to access and to use the e-mail accounts of other users and to modify or manipulate their messages.
Print it reserves the right to remove all those comments and contents that may be harmful to a person’s dignity, that are discriminatory, racist, xenophobic or pornographic, that are harmful to childhood or young people or that are not proper for publication according Print it’s judgment. In any case, Print it will not be responsible for the opinions of its website’s users published by means of any participation tool.
Print it is not responsible, under any circumstances, for harm or damage of any kind that may be caused by: errors or omissions in the content lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, in spite of having adopted all necessary technological measures to avoid it.
Print it reserves the right, without prior notice, to make modifications that it sees fit in its website, being able to change, delete or add both content or services provided through the site and the way in which they are presented or located on the web portal.
Providing that in behalf of the domain, they were arranged connections or hyperlinks towards other Internet sites, Print it shall not exert any kind of control over those sites and contents. Print it will not assume responsibility of any kind for any kind of content link belonging to a non-Print it website. Additionally it will not guarantee the technical availability, quality, liability, accuracy, veracity, validity nor constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of the hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Equally, the inclusion of these external links shall not imply any kind of association, merger or involvement in related organizations.
Print it reserves the right to deny or withhold access to the portal and/or services at any time and without prior notice, on its own initiative or at its own request or at that of a third party, to users who fail to meet the current General Conditions of Use.
Print it will pursue any non-compliance of the above conditions, as well as any improper use of the website, exercising all the civil and criminal actions that may correspond in law.
Print it can modify at any time the conditions set out here, being duly published as they appear here.
The relationship between Print it and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the courts and Spanish tribunals. Dispute resolution system relating terms of consumption as indicated on the 14.1 of the Law (European Union) 524/2013: The European Commission facilitates an online dispute resolution platform available on the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.